Monday, October 8, 2012

New Work: Fall 2012

Introducing the start of my Fall 2012 Collection:








It's all about food this season. I've created a line of simple, modern and organic ceramic serving surfaces for all your favorite food centered traditions. New work this season includes: cake stands, baking dishes, pour bowls and serving trays. Soft, subtle colors, creamy whites and icy blues make up the palette of my latest collection. New work will be added to my shop this week. Stay tuned!

In the meantime I'd love to know what you think of these new items! Thanks in advance for taking a moment to comment!

11 comments:

  1. I love the drop shape of your pouring bowls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful collection, simple yet intricate lines and icy colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! I can't wait to see that cake stand in my kitchen!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella! Always those soft lines and colors. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors! Can't wait to see them in the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful new work! They look so gorgeous and tactile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, as always! The bakers and pour bowls are particularly great. Well done...

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE everything, but the nesting baking dishes might be my favorite! Excited to see more in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lindsay, your new collection is stunning! I would love to speak to you about a new site that is launching next month called BRIKA (www.brika.com & www.brika.com/blog). Could you send me your email at kena@brika.com? Looking forward to chatting with you!

    -Kena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous work, I love your soft colour palette. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete